THERM SPLASH MAGIC STORM JACKET BOYS OCHRE
Kids cannot get enough of these Therm SplashMagic Storm rain jackets. Be preparedfor them wanting to show anyone (and we mean ANYONE) the secret pattern appearing when their jacket gets wet!As well as having a cool SplashMagic pattern, these raincoats feature a 5,000mm waterproof outer shell, and are 100% windproof. Lightweight and easy wearing, with a soft and cosy microfleece lining that kids love to wear. We have added stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep little hands warm, and fleece lined zipper pockets. Perfect for daily adventures and outdoor pursuits alike! When they do get wet and dirty, these awesome magic rain jackets are quick drying, and easy to throw in the washing machine and dryer (in fact the heat from the dryer preserves the water repellent teflon coating).
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Microfleece
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Cosy fleece lining throughout.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra rain and wind protection.
- Extended hood collar for weather protection with soft fleecy zipper guard to feel soft against the chin.
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected plus storm sleeves to keep the inner cuffs dry in heavy rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Unisex style and fit
Therm make their jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a midlayer/sweatshirt based on the sizes below. If your child is measuring in between sizes, then we recommend to get the next size up
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it very quickly.
Pants: Again the most important measurement is height, as this determines the length. The waist of all of our pants is elasticated, so will fit a range of sizes.