THE NUDE ALCHEMIST - UNSCENTED SUN BARRIER CREAM
The Nude Achemists' natural sun-barrier cream is zinc oxide based, which is a naturally occurring mineral. The zinc oxide acts as the main active ingredient against UV, and the other ingredients provide a smaller SPF. Non-nano zinc oxide is used because it means the particles are not small enough to enter the bloodstream, unlike other sunscreens on the market.
- 100% natural, pure and organic ingredients
- Safe for babies and suitable for sensitive skin including those that suffer from skin conditions such as eczema
- Doubles as a mosquito and sandfly repellent (the unscented version does not have this property)
- Water-resistant factor
- Moisturising and nourishing for the skin, while protecting it
- Acts as barrier, so no need to wait 20 minutes before going out in the sun
It is not lab tested (so I cannot provide an exact SPF factor), but it is human tested with great success (see reviews section).
Available in two sizes - a convenient 45g travel size or the 100g large enough for the whole family. Aluminium tin with a screw-on lid.
Please note: the unscented version is free from essential oils which means it can be used at any age. It also means that there is no bug repellent factor.
Apply to exposed skin every two hours to protect against UV rays.
This beautiful sunscreen can be used from birth as is it completely natural and unscented.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, GMO-free Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Linalool**. *certified organic **from natural essential oils
UNSCENTED VERSION OMITS: Fragrance (Parfum)**, Linalool** and is free from essential oils.