THE NUDE ALCHEMIST - ECZEMA RELIEF 50GM
Soothes and calms dry, itchy skin conditions while moisturising and promoting skin regeneration. This all-natural cream acts as an emollient, locking in moisture to maintain skin hydration and providing a protective barrier against further irritants.
The combination of carefully considered ingredients means that this cream contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, antioxidant and anti-fungal properties.
Suitable for all ages (from 3 months+) and the most sensitive of skin.
Apply to affected area as often as required to assist to soothe and moisturise inflamed skin conditions.
Original formula Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera alba*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Avena Sativa (Oat) oil, GMO free Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**. *certified organic **from natural essential oils
Further info on ingredients:
- Organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil: A moisturiser for all skin types, especially dry skin. Coconut oil is known to contain anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and even anti-fungal properties.
- Locally sourced organic NZ beeswax: Beeswax has several healing qualities that can reduce the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis providing a barrier against toxins from your environment and keeps your skin healthy. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes skin irritation. Beeswax contains vitamin A that helps heal damaged skin. It also brings lubricating moisture to keep the skin smooth and soft.
- Oat oil: Oats have been used for skin care as far back as the ancient Roman times.
- Organic unrefined shea butter: Deeply conditioning for the skin and shea mimics the natural moisturiser produced by the body and skin. Furthermore, it’s is super rich in Vitamin A.
- Proprietary blend of essential oils (AKA the secret weapon): Each oil included in the blend is hand-selected for their unique properties and proven ability to assist with skin conditions – anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties.
- Natural vitamin E: A natural preservative and also really good for the skin. The health benefits of vitamin E for skin come from its antioxidant properties for age defying results.