EDWARDS & CO OTTO
We love Otto!
He’s the ultimate all-rounder - who can cope with anything. Take him on the plane and you’ll love him at the other end! Sit up... lie flat... get a smooth ride without the punctures and fold him away with one hand. And from newborn, right up to 20kg, he’ll keep on loving you back.
The only 'carry-on' sized stroller with a truly lie-flat seat and adjustable footrest. That means no accessories are required for newborns.
Designed for travel
- Adaptable travel bag included.
- Fits into the overhead compartment of commercial jets.
- Designed to comply with most airline carry-on policies.
- Larger air pocket PU tyres ideal for all types of terrain at your holiday destination.
- Stand folds with built in handle making him easy to carry and stow.
Designed for Strength
With glass-filled nylon hinges and a fully welded aluminium frame, all under 7kgs!
Designed for Smooth
Airpocket technology means wheels feel like air tyres without the threat of punctures for a smoother ride, and a smoother push.
Designed to fold in under 3 seconds
Mum, dad, even grandma can fold Otto quickly and easily. Once folded, his lightweight frame and carry handle make him easy to lift into the car and his compact fold leaves heaps of room in the boot!
Product specs at a glance
- With wheels: H54 x L 50.4 x W 26.5 cm
- Without wheels: H53 X L 43 X W 22.5 cm
- Handlebar height (from ground to top of handlebar): 103cm
- Seat back height: 41cm
- Seat bottom to top of canopy height: 71cm
- Width of seat: 34.5cm
- Width of rear axle (with wheels): 50.4cm
Kerb weight: 7kg
2 Year Warranty
CONSUMER RECOMMENDS THE OTTO STROLLER
Consumer NZ has just awarded the Edwards & Co Otto “Consumer Recommends” status after rigorous comparative tests and analysis against other popular strollers available on the market. Consumer NZ tests are independent and unbiased – strollers are tested against Australian and New Zealand safety standards and for ease of use.
“Consumer Recommends” status is awarded to the very best products tested by Consumer. This endorsement recognises the Otto passed all major safety and durability tests. If you choose a “Consumer Recommended” product, you’ll be getting one that works better than its peers.
These reports are well respected by business and consumers alike in New Zealand and according to research, 59% of NZ consumers are more likely to select a product with a Consumer endorsement. We couldn’t be prouder of our Otto!
The full report can be viewed online (please note you must be a Consumer member to view it).