EDWARDS & CO OSCAR MX - SAND
The Oscar is a 3-wheel, all-terrain, buggy designed for flexibility… designed with style… and, like every Edwards & Co product – designed with love.
As a truly independent, family-owned-and-run company, our design decisions are shaped by a personal understanding of what parents and kids really need… and a balance of beauty, features, performance (and price) that can suit every family.
With Oscar, this means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras…like an easy-adjust forward-facing or parent-facing seat… ‘jandal proof’ push-click brakes… and our unique one-hand fold (and one-hand wheel release!) – without compromising on style, finishes… or affordability.
Using the Newborn Insert, the main seat is suitable from newborn (up to 20kg)… or the revolutionary new Memory adapter system allows you to connect the Avery car seat capsule, or Carry Cot so easily….with no expensive “travel system adaptors” required.
But the best thing – it’s only 10.3kg in weight and folds together into an ultra-compact size that will fit almost any boot around.
For added versatility – the Oscar can be used with most capsules on the market, including Maxi-Cosi and Nuna with the optional car seat adapter accessory.
Designed with Smarts
- Ultra-light 10.3kg weight with super compact fold (10% less than the previous model)
- Age adaptable – suitable from newborn* right up to 20kg (4-5 years old).
- Huge storage basket that fits at least 3 beach bags!
- Push click brake system – for the world’s smoothest foot brake (even with no footwear!).
- Extendable canopy – with a new mesh window to improve airflow on hot summer days.
- Compact, lightweight chassis (10.3kg) – easy to carry, fold, and put in the car.
- One hand wheel release – so you can remove the rear wheels with one hand, when more boot space is required.
Designed with Style
- High-fashion colours – Black Luxe, Smoke and the NEW Sand colourwars.
- Hand-sewn Leatherette Detailing - making our handlebar and bumper bar more luxurious… and more durable.
- Classic, understated styling and finishes.
- Lab tested as compliant to AS/NZS 2088:2013 and EN1888:2012
- UPF50+ canopy and fabrics
- Handle bar tether strap
*Using the Newborn Insert, Carry Cot or Avery capsule accessories.