by Andrea Cummerfield October 28, 2016
I'm not sure whether it's because it's a short week or because it's been a hectic one, but Friday has rolled around so quickly this week! We thought we'd share some of our favourite products instore this week because let's face it - it's almost time to start thinking of Xmas shopping!!
1. Tiger Tribe Giant Colouring Posters - $19.95. These giant sized colouring posters come with a set of double ended pencils, making the perfect Xmas gift to keep little people entertained over the summer break! Two designs are available - Our World & Girl's Favourites.
2. Pretty Brave Roundabout Clutch Purse Leopard print - $79.95. A stylish gift for new Mama's, it's not only holds all the essentials but opens up to become a playmat or changemat! Also available in Wild Spots & Grid print.
3. Rock Your Kid Equestrian Bubble Dress - $59.95. With an iconic bubble skirt (anyone else remember having this style as a kid?) and a gorgeous RYK Equestrian print this little dress is proving popular with Equine loving little girls!
4. Play and Go Roadmap bag - $79.95. We're fans of anything that makes cleaning up and storage of Lego and toys easier and these bags are perfect for just that! These ones also have the bonus of having a road map printed on them so doubles as a playmat for car lovers!
5. Pop Factory Silver Smurfer Tee - $41.95. This tee with a silver foil smurf print is again a throw back to child hood!
6. Merino Kids Go Go Bag - $199.95 - I'm a fan of anything that helps babies sleep and these bags I definitely put on the baby essential list - not having to worry about babies kicking their blankets off and getting cold in the night (and waking) is one less thing for sleep-deprived Mama's to worry about! For a limited time only we're giving away one of the Merino Sheeps with every Go Go bag purchase (whilst stocks last).
7. Babu Sunscreen - $32.95. With a 30+ SPF Factor and organic ingredients of coconut oil, jojoba oil and evening primrose oil this Babu sunscreen is safe to use even on sensitive skin and smells devine!!
8. Acorn Golden Day Playsuit - $49.95. Ahh, again I wish I had a little (little!) girl! Not only are these playsuits absolutely gorgeous, but they also have a UPF50+ rating for that extra bit of sun protection!
Have a great weekend everyone, hopefully this good weather we've been having hangs around a bit longer! x
by Andrea Cummerfield November 04, 2016 36 Comments
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …